top of page

Visa/Border Crossing/Foreign Travel/Work

This is fingerprinting services for:

  • US waiver

  • Permanent residency in a foreign country (other than Canada)

  • Border crossing card

  • Work visa

  • Landed immigrant status in a country other than Canada etc.

US Entry Wavier/Form I-192 Application

  • Consider applying for a US Entry Waiver from the Department of Homeland Security of the United States so you can legally cross the border and enter the country if you have a criminal record.

  • If you request the fingerprint service for a US entry waiver, Please check the U.S. Customs and Border Protection for more information.


Book an Appointment

Click to book an appointment. Please bring two valid IDs and if applicable, an instruction letter for fingerprint request.

bottom of page