How much does it cost?
- The price of fingerprinting is $60.00 +HST.
- Some services such as Employment (Private Industry & Provincial), Travel/Visa/Border Crossing/Foreign Work, Name Change, and Adoption have an extra RCMP processing fee of $25.00.
Do you provide ink fingerprints?
Unfortunately due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our office does not provide ink fingerprinting to protect the health and safety of our employees and clients.
Update: Our company is currently ordering one-time-use ink strips to resume our ink fingerprinting services while also taking precautions to keep our employees and clients safe. We will notify you on the website when this service is avaliable.
How long does it take?
Our digital fingerprinting services take around 10-15 minutes.
What should I bring to my appointment?
For every fingerprinting service, we require that you bring two (2) pieces of identification
(Eg. Driver's License/Passport/Health Card/etc.).
- Record of Landing/Landing Papers
- PR Card
- Two (2) pieces of ID (Eg. Driver's License/Passport/Health Card/etc.)
- Instruction Letter from the IRCC
- Commissionaires Letter (if applicable)
- Instruction Letter (if applicable)
When will I get my results?
Fingerprinting Security Canada Inc cannot guarantee a timeline for the results.
Once the file has been submitted to the RCMP, then FSC has no control over the process.
In view of this, please ensure that you allow sufficient time before you start inquiring about the status of your fingerprints.
The RCMP current estimated processing time is over 5 weeks. The results are mailed to the address provided and extra time should be allowed for delivery by Canada Post.
If manual processing is involved and / or there is a possible match with a criminal record, the results could exceed 120 working days.